Dr. Rama Bindu Manchikalapudi, M.D. ( Dr. Manchi) received her Medical Degree from Guntur Medical College in Guntur India. She completed her Internal Medicine residency at Abington Memorial Hospital in Abington, PA. Her heart failure and pulmonary hypertension fellowship was completed at Hackensack University Medical Center in Hackensack, NJ. Her cardiovascular diseases fellowship was completed at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Manchi is certified by:
- The American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Cardiovascular Diseases
- National Board of Echocardiography
- The Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
She is a member of:
- The American College of Cardiology
- Heart Failure Society of America
- International Society of Heart Lung Transplant
While working at Marietta Memorial Hospital in Ohio, Dr. Manchi was the Director of Heart Failure Services.
Dr. Manchi joined the Huntington Heart Center in May, 2016.